Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Swim class

It's less of a "how to" and more of a "let's get comfortable with the water" kind of class, but it adds structure to our week and, so far, Zach seems to like it. The water feels great. No getting used to it, it's just perfect. There are about 8 other babies in his group, 2 of them my colleague's twins who are about 3 weeks older than Z. I guide him, he usually has one hand in his mouth because he is teething and we all sing some Catalan song at the end called "Chip Chap." Then, he conks out and sleeps very well! It's hard finding things to do with your baby. I mean, sometimes, I feel like I run out of ideas and am afraid he is going to get tired of his old mom. This class helps and gets me out of the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, don't stress about what to do with Zach, just enjoy eachother. Babies are easily entertained and don't need lots of new experiences. And he can't help but love his wonderful mommy!
Aunt Elinor