Thursday, March 12, 2009

Make me happy to be a renter

She's baaaack! Well, let's see. I am challenged by Emily who has started her own blog and has written something two days in a row. I am overwhelmed by her list of home projects. Makes me happy that I rent! But I am impressed, Em. Keep it up!

The problem with this blogging thing is that I am at a loss for what to write.... Mary is so good at this sort of thing! Today, I guess I am going to talk about Zman. He is now saying "Mamamama," but I don't flatter myself, yet. It seems to be associated with him being needy and the last two days he has been rather needy. I think he's just overtired and his dad and I need to adjust his bedtime or read him better, poor dude. Then he seems to be going through another growth spurt so I try reading to him in silly Aunt Emily's voice, I try burping him, I walk him around, I sing, I dance, I do everything except offer him the boob because HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY BE HUNGRY AGAIN SO SOON? Aaaah! The power of the boob. If only all of life's problems were that easy to solve. Anyway, with all this feeding, I am STARVING, all the time. I just can't seem to get enough to eat or at least can't figure out what my body is asking for. The other day I pulled a Mary, Mom or Emily and ate half a pint of Ben and Jerries, but that wasn't it, either. I think I'm about to go finish off the rest.

What are your cravings?

2 comments:

Mary said...

Love it! And I love the fat rolls! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Zach totally looks like a man in that picture with that serious expression and his hands neatly folded! What a chub a lub. Those boobs are doing their job well.
Sorry he's been fussy lately. Must be such a hard life for him. Raindrops on Roses is always a great music choice to put on to make him happy, right?