Monday, March 23, 2009

Presenting Jacques and Harley!


Babies, babies, everywhere! 2008 was a very exciting year in our family! First, after much effort and a lot of patience Cesc and I got pregnant and delivered, in my opinion, the best baby in the whole world. (I can say that today, because he had his bath, ate dinner and went right to sleep! Crossing my fingers, crossing my fingers!) HOWEVER, not only did we get to welcome Baby Zach to the world, we also learned that my baby sister Emily was pregnant AND my sister, "My Mary" was pregnant with number two. (Actually, she was being all slick and sly about it, but my keen detective skills guessed early. Not that hard really. She turned down beer. Dead giveaway!) ANYHOO, so we have two pregnant sisters here, Mary is having a boy (so much for all those cute hand-me-downs, but I'm ok with it) and of course, Emily is having a girl. She HAD to! That said, neither is divulging their names although I believe they have both been picked out. So, for now, unless I can put my detective skills to work again, allow me to introduce Jacques and Harley. This summer, Cesc, Baby Z and I wil travel to Natick and Wilmington to meet the new cousins and we are TRES excited!! Whoohoo! Of course, Christmas will be CRAZY, but one thing at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 baby one year, 4 the next!!!! Holy smokes! I was just thinking about how insane Mary's house will be for xmas. Can't wait to see how we all cope and find laughter in every situation.